Although he focuses mainly on medical malpractice, personal injury, and traditional negligence cases, Kevin Lynch draws from a deep well of legal experience. His clients benefit from the diverse knowledge he has accumulated over decades of practice.
Kevin received his undergraduate education at the University of Buffalo, graduating summa cum laude and phi beta kappa, before enrolling in the University of Richmond Law School, where he was a member of The Law Review. Upon graduation, Kevin came home to New York and clerked in the Second Judicial Department of the Appellate Division in the chambers of the Hon. Vito J. Titone, who ultimately went on to sit on New York State’s highest court: the Court of Appeals.
After finishing his clerkship, Kevin took a job at an insurance defense firm. He became a force to be reckoned with in the courtroom and at the negotiating table. Throughout his years of practice, Kevin had the honor of handling cases at every stage of litigation, trying cases in courthouses from Poughkeepsie to Riverhead to Bridgeport and arguing appeals in the Appellate Division and the Court of Appeals.
In addition to representing plaintiffs at Scaffidi & Associates, Kevin also represents defendants and the firm’s corporate and commercial clients. The fact that he can argue successfully for either side greatly benefits the firm’s clients, because Kevin understands the position his adversary has to take, and he is prepared to counter it.
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York State Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- Virginia Commonwealth Courts
- University of Richmond Law School
- University of Buffalo, B.A., summa cum laude, phi beta kappa
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Virginia Bar Association
- Presented lectures to other Attorneys relating to various aspects of the Labor Law
- Member Phi Beta Kappa